Live Casino – benefits and opportunities
Since the 2000s, live casinos have been rapidly growing in popularity, as they offer some advantages. Firstly, the user enjoys a real game with a live dealer. Cameras transmit to the screen what is happening at the table, and the player seems to be transferred to the land-based establishment.
Secondly, the user follows all the actions of the dealer and quickly understands the process. He can communicate with the dealer or with other players via chat.
The Live Casino also offers the comfort of an online web resource:
- Just connect to the games through a computer or mobile device
- The player gets access 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Any game can be customized
Live Casino Bonus
Another indisputable plus of the Live Casino is the bonuses for visitors. They can be divided into deposit and non-deposit bonuses.
- Deposit – one needs to deposit money to get the Bonus
- No Deposit – no need to deposit money
Usually, live casinos work as part of online web resources so that they can be applied to the general rules of bonus policy. For example, almost all of them have a welcome bonus and incentives for re-deposits.
Live Casino Welcome Bonus
The Welcome Bonus is awarded for the first instalment and is usually 100% of the amount paid. Some casinos add up to 500% to the users game balance. Sometimes there are bonuses for 3-4 first deposits. The rules depend on the particular Casino.
You need to read the description of the Bonus carefully. Terms and conditions are usually posted on the official website of online Casino. Here are at least two reasons for you to read the rules carefully:
- In some casinos live games do not contribute to the wagering of the Welcome Bonus
- In others, a special reward is given only for use in live games.
Reload deposit bonuses are more likely to be 25 – 50%. All bonuses are valid for a limited period, and if the user does not activate or wager them, the Bonus is cancelled.
Live Casino No Deposit Bonus
No Deposit Bonus includes: cashback (giving back a part of the lost funds), awards for successful combinations (e.g. blackjack sevens), fixed amounts of money added to the account under certain conditions, freespins (if the live Casino has an online slot machine section).
Live Casino Games
Live games are organized in specialized studios where game tables and cameras are placed. Only dealers work in the hall. Gamblers interact with the dealer sitting at their homes. Limited studio space allows setting only the most popular entertainment: roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker. Large manufacturers can offer other kinds of games: sic bo, monopoly, lotteries, dice and other entertainment.
In general, all live roulettes divide into two main types:
- European (with one zero on the wheel)
- American (with two zeros).
It is more advantageous to play the European game because there is a slightly higher mathematical expectation than in the American game. But if you look at the details, the types of live roulettes are:
- Automatic/Slingshot – without a live dealer. The wheel rotates with a pneumatic system in real-time action
- Double ball – with two balls
- Double wheel – with two wheels
- En Prison – if the ball has fallen into the zero, the stake remains on the table “in prison”
- French – with La Partage (insurance that returns half of the lost bets)
- Immersive and Prestige – 2 kinds of roulettes by Evolution Gaming and Playtech, with no classic table
- Land-Based Streaming – a direct interactive broadcast from the real table in Land-Based Casino
- Live Roulette with Progressive Jackpots
- Roulette with Side (unusual) Bets: hi-lo, on special zones of the table
- Speed is a high-speed game.
Coral Casino has the best versions of the most popular games! Providers release dozens of variants of live blackjack. On different tables are different rules. You can count about 30 options with different nuances:
- Availability or absence of the cards at the dealer
- A way of mixing cards (manual or automatic)
- Four doubling options
- Five variants of splitting
- With or without insurance
- Side Bets (Bet Behind, Perfect Pair, 21-3 Rummy, Bust It, Hot 3)
- Multiple hands or a table with multiple players
Blackjack is considered to be the casino game with the highest expectation, so it is easier to win. It is better to follow an individual strategy to increase your chances. Dealers can tell you when to double or split at some point.
Just like roulette and poker, there are dozens of baccarat options in a live casino. Usually, there is Single Player baccarat with 6 or 8 decks. Let’s consider what other types of baccarat (depending on the nuances) the gamer can find in live Casino:
- Single Player Baccarat – several players play with one hand
- Squeeze – the dealer bends the sides of the card, allowing you to peek at face value
- Controlled Squeeze – The player can bend the card himself, to find out its face value
- Bet On baccarat – here you can place bets after the start of the hand. Besides, it is allowed to bet on the card numbers, colour, even-odd, suit
- Live Streamed is a stream from a real table at land-based Casino
- Multi-Seat – you can see several places for players and other people’s bets on the table
- No Commission – without a commission from banker’s stake
- Progressive – with progressive jackpots
- Speed – accelerated gameplay, 1 round lasts 27 seconds.
Poker Casino Live is different in that the user plays against the Casino. Only 1 or 2 bets can be placed here – before and after the posting of three common cards. The optional third – Side Bet. Here, the role of chance is much higher than at the traditional table. But there is more chance to catch a winning combination. Types of live poker:
- 2 Hand Casino Hold’em – 2 hands played
- 3 Card Brag and 3 Card Poker – 3 cards to each participant
- Caribbean Stud Poker – distributed at once on 5 cards
- Casino Hold’em – more like a traditional one. 2 bets are placed in the process
- Side Bet City – 1 bet on 3, 5 or 7 cards
- Texas Hold’em Bonus – with a bonus bet
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em – the player decides whether to increase stakes in the process
How it works
The player needs to register in the live Casino
- Enable chat to communicate with the dealer and other players
- Switch the viewing mode
- Adjust the sound and video quality
- Configure Bet Behind actions depending on the main player actions
- View the history
- Add a table
In some live casino games are available in viewing mode. You can watch the game for a few minutes to understand how it goes. Also, you can decide if you like the dealer or not. And then the user decides if he wants to play.
Live Casino Providers
Objectively, the best quality games are delivered by Evolution Gaming provider. Although it is difficult to choose the best company, it depends on the preferences of the player. How to choose a supplier: on the availability of a license; by market orientation (for example, Microgaming produces games for Asia); the range of games offered; functionality: what bets are available, comfort in gameplay.
Evolution Gaming is the most innovative leader in the market; other companies follow him. He has developed more than 30 different games, holds licenses from 9 prestigious gaming commissions of the world. Live studios are located in Latvia, Malta, major European countries, Canada and the US State of New Jersey. The games are available in more than 20 languages and support side bets and jackpots.
NetEnt is an example of an international leader in the gaming industry that does not specialize in live games. Despite this, its products are rich in graphics and excellent quality. As of 2019, three types of blackjack, roulette and auto-roulette have been developed. The brand holds licenses of Great Britain, Malta, Gibraltar, Alderney.
Other brands with high-quality games: Authentic Gaming, BetConstruct, BetGames, Playtech.
Mobile Live Casinos
Mobile Live Casino at William Hill Casino offers the same features and capabilities as the versions on computer websites. The player logins from the device and chooses the entertainment he likes. The interface is simplified as much as possible so that nothing interferes with the gaming process. To maintain smooth broadcasting, you need to connect to a good Wi-Fi – that’s all the requirements.
If you can choose the type of mobile device, it is better to play in the Live Casino on the tablet. It will be most convenient. The set of games for gadgets is the same: roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker. The Evolution provider has the most optimized products for mobile devices.
Each live Casino sets its payment transaction regulations. Therefore, it is better to read about payment methods on the official website of the gambling resource. In the vast majority of Casino, one can transfer money through bank cards. Available also (depending on the policy of live casinos):
- Electronic wallets
- Local payment systems
- Cheques and bank transfers
- Online banks
- Mobile operators and cash
Financial transactions remain secure, thanks to the following measures: SSL certificate to verify the authenticity of a web resource, the latest encryption technologies.
Also, the security of the Live Casino is provided by licensing from prestigious gaming commissions. The most reliable are the UK Commission and the Commissions of Malta, Gibraltar, Alderney.